Know Everything about Balloon Sinuplasty SurgeryDr. Seemab Shaikh
Medicinal treatment has got massive development, and today humans can get the best treatment for all types of illness. For example, individuals who are suffering from nasal sinuses can get the best treatment via Balloon Sinuplasty surgery. This is called endoscopic nasal surgery.
A brief Balloon Sinuplasty surgery:-
This minimally invasive surgical treatment can heal humans from chronic and recurrent sinusitis. In addition, this surgery is an excellent way to treat sinus infections. Surgeons here use a small balloon, and it is placed inside the nose. The placement of Balloons inside the nose can expand the sinus opening.
Who need it?
Not all who are suffering from nasal congestion or sinus need this surgery. Individuals who need to undergo Balloon Sinuplasty are as follows.
- People can go for this surgery if they don’t have nasal polyps.
- People who are suffering from mild sinusitis can opt for this surgery.
- This surgery is primarily applicable to adults. There are very limited cases when children require Balloon surgery only when they are not responding to the other treatment of sinusitis.
Is this surgery effective?
As per research, it has been noticed that patients who have undergone this treatment have experienced the best results within 3 to 6 months. Study shows that those who have undergone this treatment have already mentioned a wide and clear nasal passage.
Individuals are often confused to know whether this surgery is safe or not. As per research, it has been proven that balloon Sinuplasty surgery in Pune is safe and effective. The probable benefits of this surgery are mentioned below.
- Lesser risk of bleeding
- Faster recovery and a short stay in the clinic or hospitals
- It is a minimally invasive process, and hence no nasal tissue gets damaged.
- Lesser application of general anesthesia and it comes with low adverse effects.
- There is a lesser chance of inflammation and scarring in the nasal tissue.
For more suggestions, you can contact Dr. Seemab Shaikh, Pune.
Dr. Seemab Shaikh is an eminent senior and best ENT Surgeon & ENT Specialist in Pune, India, and is a very well-known name in the field of Snoring and Obstructive sleep apnea both in India and Abroad.
Dr. Seemab Shaikh completed his medical graduation and post-graduation from BJ Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune, in 1993. He has over 30 years of experience in practice in which he has conducted thousands of surgeries in all fields of ENT like- micro-ear surgeries, Endoscopic sinus surgeries, Cosmetic nose surgery, facial plastic surgery, Thyroid surgeries, and Head and neck cancer surgery in Pune.