National Sleep Awareness Month – Are You Sleeping?Dr. Seemab Shaikh
Do you spend a sleepless night? Are you aware of the benefits of adequate sleep every day? Well, many of us are hardly aware of the fact that every person needs ample sleep to enjoy a healthy life. However, many are there who can hardly manage to get complete sleep, and they need to take proper care to stay away from Sleepless nights. Therefore, experts have declared March 18, 2022, as the National Sleep Awareness Month to make people aware of the benefits of sleep.
Importance of sleep:
- If you get complete sleep, you will get less sick.
- Balanced sleep will maintain your healthy weight.
- A person with a problem with adequate sleep will have a higher risk of varied health issues.
- Adequate sleep will keep your mood in balance and reduce stress.
Significance of National Sleep Awareness Month:
Experts have declared March 18, 2022, the National Sleep Awareness Month. Well, celebrating this special month will guide all in various sectors.
The aim of celebrating this special month is to make people aware of the significance of sleep. World Sleep Day Committee organizes the day. The mission of this celebration is to reduce the problems of sleep in a person.
What should you do to celebrate National Sleep Awareness Week?
The mission of this National Sleep awareness month is to teach people about the value of sleep. Readers can check the steps below to celebrate this awareness month.
- People will learn that they need to maintain a sleep diary. So that all can get enough sleep.
- As per experts, 6-8 hours of sleep per day is essential for a healthy life. This National Sleep Awareness Week will help people learn the benefits of adequate sleep.
- All need to arrange proper accessories so that you don’t feel any disturbance during your sleep.
If you want to get treatment for sleep apnea, contact Dr. Seemab Shaikh in Pune.