About Dr. Seemab Shaikh- ENT Surgeon in Pune
Dr. Seemab Shaikh is an eminent senior and best ENT Surgeon & ENT Specialist in Pune, India, and is a very well-known name in the field of Snoring and Obstructive sleep apnea both in India and Abroad.
Dr. Seemab Shaikh completed his medical graduation and post-graduation from BJ Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune, in 1993. He has over 28 years of experience in practice in which he has conducted thousands of surgeries in all fields of ENT like:
- micro-ear surgeries.
- Endoscopic sinus surgeries.
- Voice-related surgeries
- Cosmetic nose surgery and facial plastic surgery
- Thyroid surgeries
- Head and neck cancer surgery
Dr. Seemab Shaikh is very well known and considered as one of the top amongst the countries ent specialist and is one of the best ENT specialists in Pune.
He has a keen interest in the fields of nasal allergies, sinusitis, and sinus-related issues, and he has treated and successfully operated on a huge number of cases of ear-related diseases and deafness-related issues, treating the most resistant cases successfully. His huge patient base is a testimony to his good treatment results. He is very academic, logical, and very practical in his approach towards a patient. His clinic follows a very professional culture of an appointment-based system with time slots in between for walk-in patients. His clinic is located very centrally, just off MG Road in Pune, near Poolgate. Click Here
He is presently based in Pune as:
- HOD, ENT AT INAMDAR MULTISPECIALITY HOSPTIAL, PUNE
- Consultant Sleep Specialist and ENT Surgeon at KEM HOSPITAL, Pune
- Consultant ENT Surgeon at SAHYADRI GROUP OF HOSPITALS, PUNE
- Panel Consultant at RUBY HALL CLINIC
He has various National and International papers to his credit. He has achieved academic excellence at a very young age, and he has been INVITED as a GUEST SPEAKER & FACULTY at many conferences and workshops across INDIA and ABROAD.
- The prestigious NIMHANS Institute in Bangalore for the THIRD NATIONAL SLEEP CONFERENCE organized by the INDIAN SOCIETY OF SLEEP RESEARCH.
- MADRAS ENT RESEARCH FOUNDATION for his talk on Management of OSA.
- By the various ASSOCIATION OF OTOLARYNGOLOGISTS of India, branches in Maharashtra at NASHIK, KOLHAPUR, MIRAJ, KARAD, SANGLI, SATARA, SOLAPUR, & MAHAD.
- Faculty , Academy of Endoscopic Sinus Surgeons ,Pune & conducts yearly workshops for FESS in Pune.
- Delivered lectures on FESS and other ENT related topics all across Maharashtra to various associations.
- Invited Guest Faculty at the National AOICON 2009, in the field of OSA.
- Invited Guest Speaker and Faculty at the MENTCON 2009, in the field of OSA.
- Invited Guest Faculty at the AOICON 2011, Chennai as moderator for panel discussion on OSA
- Invited Guest speaker at the 2nd National Sleep Symposium, Delhi, March 2011.
- Invited Guest Panelist for the discussion on OSA at the SAARC ENT CONGRESS at Nepal in June 2011.
- Invited guest faculty and Moderator for RHINOSNORE 2011, held at Hyderabad in July 2011.
- Invited Guest faculty and Moderator for Panel discussion at the SOUTH ZONE AOICON 2011, at Calicut and Presented a Surgical video.
- Invited Guest Faculty for the National ENT Conference of Oman, held at Ibri in December 2011 for his talk on “Evaluation of OSA “ and “Treatment of OSA”
- Invited Guest Faculty for the OSA workshop held at MERF, Chennai in December 2011.
- Invited Guest Faculty for Workshop on OSA at Medicity Hospitals in Dec 2012.
- Entire calendar year of 2O13, he has delivered talks and done workshops and demonstrated surgeries all across India in every calendar month of 2O13, from January to December at all places like Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kochi, Kolkatta, covering the length and the breadth of India.
- Invited Guest Speaker at the Maharashtra state MENTCON 2O13, Pune.
- Invited Guest Faculty at All India ENT Conference, AOICON 2O14 at Mysore.